2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com The Cao holds

Of severe, I whole body of the wound clamor at pain.But, I come to not only make them rest assured, but occupy and say.Several years habit of developing, I can not let go of all responsibilities to now leave:"Lord male, also have you, all leave,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.I occupy.Elder brother hands me to get up."
See my flounder start, the Cao holds them to hurriedly shake a hand.I entreat ground to looking at elder brother Yun, he is helpless, have to hand me to sit.I am tiny breathe heavily breathe heavily just wry smile way:"If this body effort is to all discard, hereafter is also a disabled person, perhaps can not help a lord any further male.So, some matters I am hurriedly saying."
The Cao holds some Be getting more panic:"Don't be ridiculous, what discard, I asked China Tuo, he says that you are all right, rest and recuperate a period of time well and then will resume."
"Lord Mr. doesn't have to be hasty, my life is hard, none of King of Hells accepts, ha ha.Just, my body is subjected to this serious wound, the effort really discarded, can not ascend battle horse, perhaps can not keep company with any further lord male Be getting orer so."I lightly tell them this fact.
"Being free is free, as long as you ……" Cao holds suddenly choke, see to him just respond the meaning that I say.
Guo Jia sees Cao to hold, and then sees me and sighs tone, strong say with smile:"Is also good, anyway you don't fancy battlefield as well.Otherly do it slowly.Just, son cloud, don't leave everyone, not very good?"
I smiled:"Can't of, as long as the elder brothers not living my spirit, I can't leave everyone.Just, I want to go to Xiang sun and rest and recuperate a period of time, the yonder hot springs suits a treatment."
All people all breath a sigh of relief, in addition to elder brother Yun, he is still worrying me.I give him a look in the eyes for hasing peace of mind and just hold to say to the Cao:"The lord is male, I rush through to come over, on being to keep you from worrying, these two is that I feel a bit not in the right."
"Are you to say Zhuge Liang?"Guo Jia connects a people's way.
I order:"Three elder brothers also detect wrong?"
Guo Jia's wry smile:"The wound of your whole body still wants into a this place, if I am still surprisingly you have important business, really Be getting more silly."
I Hey Hey a smile:"Three elder brothers respond still so quick, the kid sister admires."
Guo Jia's face made longer, the Xun You was beside funny:"The reaction that receives a filial piety is quick, ha ha, just need to see is what kind of reaction, if he is true ……, Alas!."But is Guo Jia Ning he is a , everyone smiled.
I also smile, but don't dare to put a voice and smile a whole body pain desperately:"It is male to reach, don't make fun of my three elder brothers.Three elder brothers, you said your felling."
Guo Jia have reason threads and slowly analyzed a way:"You once said Zhuge Liang's personality before, he at allow all a design malicious water recruiting such drop is gastight, bearing of a few months not hair, one shot ability successful, explain this person careful with calm and steady.So, do I feel that he goes toward back to rush through, whether rush through too quickly?"
The Cao doesn't understand:"Receive a filial piety,he can see us have been beating in to go, beat Chengdu?"
Guo Jia shakes:"We in the beginning take the offensive smoothly, because these places would isn't to don't prepare, wasn't to prepare insufficiency, but more went toward in walk, the defending of Shu soldier is more strict, especially grounds, such as Mian bamboo and river oil...etc..If I were Zhuge Liang, affirmation would copy to after death come to beat and break our food ways at us, then steadily procrastinate our army at the Fu city under, wait everyplace the reinforcement arrived, the food way of our army is broken, succeed have no dint, can withdraw troops."
The Cao holds to shake:"It is impossible.I five road battalions together enter, although it is said those four roads haven't influenced, but can't drag along too longly, either.Zhuge Liang wants to really and not and quickly return to aid, their some opportunity also had no."
Guo Jia saw Xun You one eye, very obviously, this problem they once discussed together.Indeed as expected, the way of Xun You:"Is main male, five road battalions we know, Zhuge Liang not necessarily knows, be thought of, can't think, either so many."
I noded:"It is exactly such.The lord is male, I understood Zhuge Liang too much, according to reason, he is also a pullout of troops, will walk Ta in, the Yin is even, Duo Xia Yin to break our army back route.Our army don't care although it is said he breaks back route, but also wants to have some to have scruples about.Don't say Zhuge Liang, be generally will get will also thought of to round a Wei to save or break enemy's back route, besides Zhuge Liang?At present, Zhuge Liang after getting the our army military advance news within Ba, withdraw troops right away, and sped a soldier to rush through Zi Tong once, in no case general."
The Cao holds 1:"That depends on you see, but he is why?"
Guo Jia shakes head:"This is exactly the place that we think impassability.Zhuge Liang is obviously to defend Zi Tong with all strength, have no to the least bit forge of appearance"
"There is one matter, I want to know."Hope Cao to hold me to slowly open mouth:"Can the Jing state have news to spread?"

Chapter 254 leads snake hole(5)


Chapter 254 leads snake hole
The Cao holds them to took a look each other and shakes head at the same time.The Jing state has no news, I confirmed my own viewpoint:"Is such to.I think that I know the reason that Zhuge Liang am like this."
"?You say."
I saw one eye elder brother Yun, smiled to smile:"I know that the rapid time of Zhuge Liang withdraws after completelying wide awoke, feel a problem, so just must rush through to see you.Zhuge Liang is careful, meet a matter calm and steady, like this ignore regardless of way of doing not is proceed from his original meaning, or he is helpless to raise.Is also say, someone occupies to let he doesn't dare wager, the wager our army can not quickly take down Zi Tong or Fu city."
"Who?""Liu Bei?"
The Cao held to call to get up with Guo Jia at the same time.
I satisfiedly smiled:"Being quite good is Liu Bei.Liu Bei is this person urgently brave good Dou, can't thoroughly let go, either to soldier's right.Opportunity to since have already attacked us, he certainly can't pass.Say again, he also needs to direct a big victory to come to the firmness his influence in benefit state in person.Zhuge Liang and pass feather are compared with, Liu Bei also not trust Zhuge Liang, Jing state there pass feather also have no big action, explain Liu Bei have no at close feather there, so according to his personality, will definitely in the Zhuge Liang's soldier or stay in on the very important position.But, have no him in the troops of the surprise attack water in the sky, therefore, I anticipate him may be don't prepare full.The our army captures the speed of river's east too quickly, I take the speed that leaves Luo sun of Sun Zhou Liang also too quick, the Liu Bei momentary didn't pacify good Chengdu, so just don't act, but wait he to want to arrive to the soldier China Times of Zhuge Liang with the soldier, the our army has been already arrived, and quickly take down Xia Yin pass etc. ground.Perhaps, Liu Bei is running to return to in Xia Yin or Ba.The life nature that Liu has is aller important than other affairs, probably is still that Liu Bei descend in person of order, so Zhuge Liang just what all regardless of the ground ran to return to."
At a stretch saying is so many, I almost breathed heavily not to come up, and the Fu kept breathing heavily on the Ta.Elder brother Yun pours water to me at once, but is noodles to have no facial expression and imitate the Buddha I just said of all have nothing to do with him.I lightly sigh tone and know that elder brother Yun of oneself's whole life or an injury is the most deeply the most heavy.
Listen to I finish saying, the Cao holds them to repeatedly nod, they still have no me to understand Liu Bei.Drank several salivas to calm down quiet I continue to say:"If I want to is true, wait two elder brothers, they take down river's oil, lord Mr. can let person's secret of Chengdu begin, we can copy first Liu have of back route.Still have, if Liu Bei is really besieged by us at Zi Tong, close feather to there and definitely have an activity.Please a lord the public security official line up appropriate, had better with one action put out to close feather, take down Ba Dong Jun."
The Cao holds a favour way:"This matter I have already arranged.Close feather probably adventure assault Xiang sun, receive a filial piety, they have already thoughted of, I not only secretly order son filial piety rate the battalion secret ambushes in the last Yong, also let the yellow old general return to soldier's match, and adjust Bo Hao of farmland back to guard Xiang sun, if pass the feather dare to go to risky, absolute dead have no burial ground.And contact Huang Quan, Zhang Qi's person also and interest Ba they contact last, as long as close the feather leave, Ba Dong Jun's this very day can come to hand."
I grow an one breath and hope Xun You to say with smile:"Since lord Mr. have already got ready, I also trust.Is male to reach, Zhang Chang there you parties person contact, there is also the emperor's person.Ha ha, don't know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论