2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre ou were all right y

, Water is water, I devouringly drink, feel comfortable pole, satisfy the ground slept pass by.
When I finally can open an eye, what to see is a surroundings utter darkness one, some voice also has no.Where is this ?My where?Is this a so-called hell?Struggle to try to sit, but discover to connect to move for a while finger, all matchless difficulties, whole body the nerveless felling is so obvious.Is depressed, is the hell this appearance?Did the person get here how to can not also move?Would not° until see little devil act?Is person's dying this felling?Just of the flounder expended all of my energies, now that can't saw what things, that I still keep going to bed.Is murky medium, a burst of abuzz voice noisy awake I:"How can is so?To, isn't a person to wake up?Report report adult quickly and quickly."
How so noisy?Wait me to unwillingly open eyes, sees a high big figure looking down at me:"Who are you ?Is a hell here?Do you come to take me to lead a hall?"This voice how thin like gnat fly, is what I say?
The person who looking at me smiled:"Son cloud, haven't you wide awoke?What hell?You saw careful, who am I ?"Say, this person lightly hands my half to rise and depends on him.
Do I know you?Shut eyes, opened again:"Yi, are you Bo Fu?Sky, how did you also come?"
"What make me also come, come where ah?Son cloud, you see clear, you now is in my your home, in your own room.Do you think where you are?Come, drink some water, again awake for a while."
Is a little bit thirsty, wear the bowl on the his hand, at a stretch kept on drinking, the person seemed is wide awoke a lot.Sun Ce waved hand to let a person to go out:"Tell the general in week, son cloud is awake."
Is Sun Ce is talking, is him at present at me, this lets everybody to believe:"Are you really Bo Fu?"
The at present person smiled:"Certainly is me, in addition to I, there are no other people here."
The voice listenned to acquaint with looking at familiar face, I don't believe that the ground stretches hand to touch very much at present of the face, can my hand lift not to get up, indeed as expected is to dream, the person in the dream is still so clear, just today compare formely any time of the dream worlds all seem to be reality.I smile, see, my life really wanted in the end, is ah, person at will dead of time, just can more clearly feel own felling.Unfortunately, only Sun Ce, other persons, lord male, Zhuge Liang, elder brother Yun, a few elder brothers when just can so clearly arrive my inside in the dream.
"Bo Fu, you came to see me again, really wanted to hold your hand and touched your face.Unfortunately, this is the dream, and just the dream arrives you a , I still miss other close relatives, don't know still and have time to come to dream to them."I satisfy ground to sigh a spirit.
Sun Ce Lian of the dream inside up is an in distress situation facial expression, he starts to grasp my hand and puts on his face:"Son cloud, you are awake awake, don't sleep, I am Bo Fu, you were all right, you are in my your home, in your room."
Feels to uploads come true of touch feeling, my Wu 1:"Am I in your your home?"
"BE ah, you got sick, collapsed and fainted more than ten day.Now, does the felling order so much?"
Shut eyes to want, to ah, I got sick, is infected epidemic in prison, I died quickly, is in the song of jail in, original dream in the prison.The in the mind thinks, I force I to open eyes again and hope Sun Ce, which afraid is a dream inside, I also want to hold tight this possible felling:"Is quite good hey, dreaming can also have a like this clear felling.The Hey Hey, Bo Fu, accompanies me to say, I want to listen to you talk, no one talks with me here, I am very lonesome, only you appear in my dream, and then I can talk with you.Is alas, if I died, even can not see either in dream you."
Sun Ce in distress situationly looking at me:"Son cloud, you come to, this isn't the dream, true, you is in my your home, in your room.Come, felt?Do I hold your hand!"
The strength that uploadses makes me feel ache, I ain't wrinkled up eyebrows by ground:"Is painful,is not a dream?The dream inside can't feel painful of ah!But, I am in the jail ah, do you how can come to see me,beats dr dre?"Want not to know, I again shut last eyes, very tired.
Next several days inside, I and awake, and blurred, time is still a sleeping more, the shadow of human figure that feels before the bed in the middle of continuously changing, in addition to Sun Ce, there is also the Yu in week, the person of myriad shapes comes and goes, the taste in the mouth also in the variety, bitterness of, sweet.Feel to wide awake sometimes, total someone just talks with me, can be I want to understand to come over hard of time, the all these is again like basic nonentity, my feeling is I is all dreaming, Be just this dreams more the reality is just.
Wait I to again open hazy double of eyes, and then saw sit at me nearby of person:"Bo Fu, and then see you, really good.This elucidation, I haven't died."
Sun Ce looking at me funny:"You certainly don't die, I once said, you at here, I have no my to allow, do you dare to die?"
What mean, I looking at him to deliver silly:"Have no your to allow, can I not die?"
Sun Ce suddenly hands me and hugged into a bosom:"Have no my to allow yes, you prohibit dead.Don't think indiscriminately again, son cloud, no one thinks that you die, I can't, male Jin also can't.So, don't torment yourself like this again, promise me, don't torment oneself like this again."
Sun Ce's action finally makes me feel that this aming different from is a dream, the all these is so true, because he hugs of I breathe heavily quickly however annoyed to come, I am very suffered.Struggle to want to leave from his bosom, Sun Ce sees my flounder, he was to hug more tightly:"Don't want not to open, don't play the ass again, don't leave me."
I am breathing heavily thick spirit:"Release me, I am suffered."Sun Ce sighs 1 and put me to lie down.
I urgently breathe heavily several bottoms, just slowly lead strength.The title sees on all sides, sees the vision that Sun Ce is concerned with ? again and cautiously thought along while:"Did not I be dreaming and righted?Am I setting up Wu Hou Fu of industry?"
Sun Ce hopes me:"BE, you didn't dream, you were in own room."
I didn't dream, is setting up the industry Sun Ce's your home and give at him my room in, that is to say, I have no in the song, have no in the jail in.To, what does the distance Pu say?Say he fool me, time of in a daze what I got sick, he take a person to come to see a doctor for me and seemed to once say to close me in the jail, is his own idea, the his words all cheats mine, and Sun Ce basically doesn't know.I seem to be in the jail, still the where once sees Sun Ce of, say so, is Sun Ce to take me back and save me, don't make me die.
Want to know this, I looking at Sun Ce's wry smile:"Bo Fu, you is this why on earth?I didn't play the ass, what to play the ass was you, let me died in the jail, good to everyone.You save my life is from seek a bitterness to eat, will regret."
Sun Ce sighs a way:"Anyway, I make you die.Son cloud, are you really very silly, run to do what?You how can ascend male Jin of be?"
Ascend male Jin of be?BE ah, distance Pu once says, Sun Ce didn't know I come to river east, that returns to letter ……, see, the return to letter is a week Yu to write of, also only have tone and record of writing of his ability mimicry Sun Ce to write that to return to letter.Let originally I come of is a week Yu, so, he would hand over to the distance Pu the secret me to jail.I shook head to smile:"I am to make silly, so of silly I make of totally willing to.The intention of male Jin I certainly know, ain't at last either to fall into trap, this is me voluntary of, I just didn't thought of to incredibly could not see you.I am to make silly, you should not make again silly, since so, you should make me die in the jail.No matter how it is say, all of us are enemies, you save me, and the others of river's east will be dissatisfied."Unforgettable distance Pu icy cold of the vision , certainly, in anger is my instinct.
Sun Ce sighs:"You are still an old appearance, the heart annoys still so high, just wide awoke, say these Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论