2012年11月21日星期三

cheap beats by dre original small sho

Bad R ò u,or the three points less than seven points to look like a ghost ghost ,so whether she go, it will undoubtedly be safe ,that no man would want to take a look at her ,but now .
.. ... The ugly duckling was a beautiful swan after instantly became the hunter prey ,then the D à ngbreathtaking beauty can only become more get hurt her sin !relationresultFrom allthe men who met Susanna in response to Susanna shows ,there is hardly a man do not want to make her mine some ,but .
.. ... In all the rules ,legal constraints ,at present these man though he has a very fiery y ù*look ,but no one dared to put the Y ù *hope to achieve ,but once she became a personal private property .
.. ... There is no doubt ,her body will no longer difficult to maintain the purity and innocence !Unless the owner is a Nv person ,otherwise ... ... She would never have survived the may !relationresultThink of this way and that,Susana finally determined to be rash and too much in haste ,go to find Zhou Ziwei ,grabbed Zhou Ziwei by the collar ,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com,a ferocious said: fast .
.. ... Help me to do a cosmetic operation ,certain ... ... Would you help me make a cosmetic operation ,otherwise ... ... I die before you ! , relationresultZhou Ziwei startedup moment, and then said with a wry smile : not right .
.. ... What are you so excited? The way you are ... ... Isn beautiful ?Uh ... ... But I still try to your original appearance design ,can say ... ... You are still and no injuries before almost, I was more prominent in your face on the merits, and get rid off some of the original small shortcomings only, make you to retain the original appearance and become more perfect ,more beautiful .
Well ... ... This allows the original know you still can recognize this person is you ,but let you on the basis of the original to become more beautiful ... ... This is I can I can design the best side of the case ,if you are not satisfied with the words .
.. ... I can abandon you the original appearance ,turn you into an original and Susanna almost no resemblance to the new US NV ,don ... ... Do you want to be like that the NV ? , relationresultSusanna coldlygrunted ,said : when I said I wanted to be the NV ?I just want to let you turn me into the ugly nv .
.. ... The better the more ugly ,it is best to let people look at night will be tempted to nightmares that ugly nv .This should not be difficult ?Fast ... ... You help me now operation ,must be quick .
.. ... I want to become the world nv ! , relationresultZhou Ziweigaped at the foot of a stagger, could not help but smile : you ... ... I give you the operation time does not seem to hurt your brain !You are not .
.. ... It was my n ò ng badbrain ! , relationresultFart ,you big baby v. head just bad ! Susanna cross is a beautiful like a two bend eye eyes ,shot Zhou Ziwei a look ,and said: my situation and you do not know, I was going to be sent to a what the Zhou boss as slaves ,but you pushed me to manufacture so disastrous that which is not ,let me wait to take the big boss insult ?No way.
You must be sent to me before my ugly ,become more ugly as possible ,otherwise ... ... If I die before you !Hum ... ... If I just like so long was slightly a little attitude s è also just,want to calculate will also be the owner of the insult ,but estimates that people play two fresh also tired ,but now you have me n ò nglike this .
.. ... Am I not the rest of my life in the pig bed through !God ... ... If so ,then I would rather die now directly ! , relationresultZhou Ziwei Wenyanhair is black ,looked up to the future with full a mournful meaning of Susana, then said: little comfort .
.. ... You needn pessimistic !Our China is a state of ceremonies ,never to be destructive to the morals of the thing ,but also ... ... And. I can tell you is responsible ,the ... .
.. You will go to that of madam chou ... ... The boss is actually a good person, really ... ... That person is very good ,very good ,he must not bully you ,don ! , relationresultGood person.
Susanna laughed ,saying : this is the life ... ... If the civilians have a good man, is still possible, but like the kind of rich people ,there may be good this kind of rare animal ?Unless you say that big boss is a NV ,then .
.. ... I can barely be assured a spot ,but ... ... I heard that the Zhou boss should not a sissy ! , relationresultNonsense ,of course not the boss girls ! Zhou Ziwei some shortness of breath cold grunted ,then said: not the girl is not good ?You what kind of logic is this ? , relationresultSusannasnorted said: since I am a man ,then what is the good stuff ?Hum .
.. ... You made so y ò u,even if the man was a good man, but when he saw me now like this word ,can immediately become bad !So the ... ... You help me become an ugly eight strange !I really don want to die .
.. ... I have a lot of experiments have not finished ... ,Beats by Dre BMW... Don those the final experimental data ,I will not die from objective .But now I was you become like this ,so the prominent appearance, I the host will regard me as a vase to raise up .
.. ... So I won have the chance to enter the laboratory ! , relationresultZhou Ziwei Wenyanthis understand why Susanna insisted his thrust her into the ugly eight strange, original .
.. ... The NV was to be secure in the laboratory to do her experiment ... ... Day ... ... Don those experimental data on death is not deep ,cheap beats by dre,how in the world can have such a need for NV !relationresultZhou Ziwei wasspeechless the turned up her eyes ,and then gently by hand hand on the forehead ,hesitated for a moment before he finally gave a little cough ,said : the Susanna sister and love ,do not know .
.. ... Can I trust you ?If ... ... I mean ... ... If I put my own a personal secret to tell you, don help me keep this secret ? , relationresultSusanna Wenyanimmediately simply said : since it is a secret ,don tell me ,the best way is to keep secret . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论