2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre ysI think if the

Of the my grandfather is a coroner, this is killed and be burned a dead person to still keep easily classifying.Again say, this fire again big, also impossibly an all lively stay not come down."
What I listenned to smiled:"You are very intelligent.Is quite good, these people are all killed.You come in with me."Getting is puzzling of he, entered my room.Male Sun Hong and Qin Yongs are early awake, see I take a person to come in, don't talk as well.Sung row but is to see male Sun Hong, frighten a to greatly jump.He sees male Sun Hong and sees me again:"Childe, this ……is this the matter son how can?"
I smile will they 2 is saved by my senior, especially the idea brings and lets me am them to cure wound, and then introduces their careers, these finish saying, I way:"Sung row, they are all homeless persons, after, and we was together.And, they acquaint with the situation here, male Sun Xiong is also Ye iron expert male Sun Ye's posterity, skill of chain iron extremely live.After, you are good friends with to treat them so much."
Sung row bitterness says with smile:"Childe, you know of the person is also too complicated, you behaviour is also unexpectedly out of the blue.But, how do they settle now?If Be in city carry on searching, how do we do?"
I smile:"You aren't to say, will city's defending officials think that this is an accidental fire affairs?That still worries what?"
Sung row way:"But, if died to get the relatives of this guy to identify, how do?Childe, we still want to in many ways consider."This pours BE.
Is male Sun Hong to say with smile this time:"This pours no harm.This Wei beard son's answering is probably a bad matter to make many.Hum, this guy, he for postponing Si, didn't know to frivol as well how much miss.Want ~only nearby foolish at him two years, haven't kept in mind a kid, be resaled by him.The god punishes him heirless, he has no close relatives.At present, he is dead, the house here hospital also burns and only have the workshop of Ye iron outside the city still at.However the lord son died, those hatchet man also not amount to anything.My pouring is to have a viewpoint."
See us all be seeing him, male Sun Hong ashamedly says:"I think, if the childe can take advantage of an opportunity to buy that workshop, should be still quite good."This viewpoint's pouring is really quite good.I shut eyes thinking to get up.

Chapter 16 business sense


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 16 business sense
Led in a short while, Sung row saw me don't respond, he comes forward to say:"This male Sun Xiong's viewpoint pours to also make.Childe, we originally be come to my merchant.This ironware business originally do so much, here again is in addition to pass, Be different from hinterland, become stricter to the management of metallurgy.Again say, the hinterland war is disorderly, also need these."
I open eyes and looking at them:"Is quite good, this idea is originally very good, can carry out not to go now.A, we after all is come from the hinterland, is Hahn people again, if is to procure ironware, no problem, but oneself want to living a heat of manufacturing weapon, but is don't go.Because the nobility of fresh vulgar and black Huan here absolutely can't allow us to directly produce weapon in their under one's eyes, this business that is tantamount to directly rob them.Two, male eldest brother can not stay here.The persons here all know you, you leave, not only life in danger, last night the inside story of wildfire also expose.When the time comes, be have no artificial Wei beard son to answer successful in career, but he is the person of after all fresh vulgar clan, the nobility of those fresh vulgar clans can't passes yours, either."
"But, this workshop is really very good, gave up like this, very pitiful."Male Sun Hong shakes a head to say, I smiled:"Male Sun Xiong, you how so dogmatic, want ~only a person at, what kind of does the workshop set up not to get up?You trust, in the hinterland, I soon can build a your work shop to come out.When the time comes, see your express."
Sung row also thought of the wildfire stove in Xu Wu Shan:"Hey, quite good, our childe can be really foresighted and early have preparation."I smiled:"This affair's returning is really coincidentally.Hey, now, Sung row, you go out and continue to find out city to defend how to wind up a lawsuit.Still have, how to handle the house hospital for burning?"Sung row promised to go to.
I:"Male Sun Xiong has how many persons in this workshop?Watch to have how many persons?""The person of workshop isn't a lot of, 20 slaves, three waiters, 78 watches."
I wanted to think:"That, have in these slaves how many would like to follow you?"Male Sun Hong lowers the head, the Mo counted along while:"This, I have confidence of only have four, 5,cheap beats by dre.Otherly not say."Qin Yong Dao:"The noodles also has two bad eggs here.Hum, we the second-time escapes of the route is what they told airtight.The inside of other person, elder brother Kang of Na Er is affirmation want to follow us.There is also beam Ji, China slightly can also become, otherly and perhaps don't go."
I immediately after ask:"In your eyes, after this Wei beard son answered to die, this how many hatchet men how to do meeting?"Male Sun Hong Leng hums 1:"The Wei beard son answers to recruit of the hatchet mans are all some rascals, the rascal is the bad wolf of steppe or is the defeated troops that runs from the hinterland.None of them is a good thing.See softly humiliate, see hard of afraid."
I order:"Since so, I knew how to do.Like, we take a break again.The later affair waits Sung rows to come back, I will handle."
Arrive have supper of Hou, Sung row just come back.I looking at him happy appearance, know quasi- have good news:"How?Find out what?""Hey, good affair.Childe, this city defended to indeed as expected press the accidental fire to handle this affair.He is also a bastard, confiscated all of several ten weapons finding out from the fire field, again hair words, said for three days inside, had no bitterness lord to recognize a corpse, bury them right on the spot, sold the funeral expenses of doing these people the place of place in the house hospital.Admire, which there is so high funeral expenses, obviously is get money."
I also smiled, is really too good:"Sung row, this affair I don't want to directly appear publicly, is handled by you.I give you some jewelries here of thing, you take to go, how should bribe people in power, believe also need not I teach you.This base in the house hospital we must buy descend, after, is that we are in the base here.Are you getting more understand?"
Sung row Leng for a while, and then see my facial expression:"That, since the childe believes the small, I also had a little confidence, try to work well."I nod:"I know what you go.Still have, you tonight go to a my tallest officials' home, say clearly, this chain iron workshop out of the city is already ownerless, we want to buy a few slaves in the workshop, as for workshop, if this adult likes, we might as well appear publicly to purchase for him."
Sung row smiled:"Childe, you are very fierce, small Be getting more understand.You stop worrying, I will definitely complete satisfactorily to be."
I smile to shake head:"You aren't just very understand.If this adult applauds our ideas very much, you conveniently remind he, we are this company's brigade, do a lot of businesses here, be not too like to purchase weapon, but would like to as many as money that buys weapon price, buy the iron mine raw material in his workshop!Be getting more understand?"
Sung row finally began to understand:"Admire, follow a childe, really open mental horizon.Is small of this goes."Take I to his big heap of jewelry, with boundless joily go.I also smiled to return to house.
Return to room inside, I simultaneously give Mr. Sun Hong change a medicine, part will my intended to let him listen to:"So, as long as this officer would liked to accept my condition, we had full iron mine source.In Xu Wu Shan, you can't be disturbed, either, there coal very abundant, fuel, none of raw materials worries, our weapons will soon make.When the time comes, you can also with concentration produce some I early think good weapon.Qin Yong can also have peace of mind to practice skill in martial arts, hereafter follow me to rush world."
Male Sun Hong again see my vision also become similar to Qin Yong:"Childe, you are really severe.How do you understand everything?Your person like this incredibly just do business of, regrettable."
I roar with laughter:"Do business but very deep knowledge.Being not everybody can become Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论