2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook d Li Yan Li Yan's al

I draw back Chen Feng's eyes, doesn't matter anyway he is already to kill a person, I say:"You make a phone call now and say with the person of your company and rained to don't go today and called them at full cock to transfer, the bank opens the door after half an hour, and I want momentary to turn a style!"
Chen Feng's point nods to say:"You are an eldest brother, you how say me how do!Only don't kill me to go!"I smile to say:"Do not kill you, once my account receive money, I put you and your Yuan Yuan!"
Chen Feng surprised way:"Was the Yuan Yuan also bound by you?"I say to Zhao Tie Zhu:"Go up a Chen Yuan's draw down!"Not and in a short while, Zhao Tie Zhu bind the knot fructified solid Chen Yuan Kang down and had mercy on this belle, she painfully twists sexy of body.
Zhao Tie Zhu casts away Chen Yuan sofa up, I drew back her eyes and mouth in the past the box took on, the Ai pitily dauted her face to say:"The old younger sister lets you suffers hardship, was free right away and had already all seen expressing of your old daddy!"
Chen Yuan stares me to scold a way:"Smelly rascal!Release me, I want to tore to be lousy you!"I knead her mouth to say:"The young girl is a little more cultured, record me for liking you, don't right here, do we make for a while?Ha ha ha ha!"
I am unbridled ground of before her the chest touch hold, her hand and foot is bound, the coprology that can helplessly allow me, her tears slipped away down,cnn, I opened mouth to lick on her face ……
Chen Feng calls a way:"Good!Don't torment her!Doesn't my pressing what you saiding to do still is all right?"I sneer way:"That quickly makes a phone call!"Zhao Tie Zhu comes forward to untie his hand, the cellular phone hands over inside in his hand, tommy gun the crest is on his back of the head and drink a way:"You if have some dishonesty, I beat to explode your dog's head!"
I hug Chen Yuan to kiss her, a hand stretches into from her lower hem of wool skirt, inside play with her shorts, there unexpectedly wet of.I say in her ear:"Really is unwilling your body, say truth, Yuan Yuan, you are the best woman whom I meet, your body makes me beside herself and makes me excited!See, you have been already responded as well, ha ha!"My finger fiercely put into.
Chen Yuan sad way:"My old daddy's money all gives you, I also give you, you put my old daddy, blare, the Yuan Yuan would like to do a cow for you to do a horse!"
I say:"Good, come to first release for me bottom, I suppressed to die!"I press he in my Kua, be her old daddy's noodles, put my strong baby to a her mouth in!Chen Yuan works hard to lick to suck for me, I depend to sit on the sofa and daut her bottom and shut ascend eyes, stimulate too much!
Chen Feng starts making a phone call, he says:"Often director general?We the Zhang noodles still has how much now?Like, you take stamp to go to bank right away now and wait bank to open the door, in a short while I give you account, you turn 30,000,000 of moneys of our Zhang noodles pass by!I didn't go today,Facebook, a bit tired, take a rest at home, you hurriedly do!"
Let go of a telephone, he says:"Elder brother Jun, you release my daughter first, we trade further again not very good?"I say:"Shut up, don't talk!"I put out strength to press to press Chen Yuan's head and quickly press to move, Chen Yuan sends out to"blare" of voice ……
A moment at 9:00 wore a small strong telephone dozen to come over."Four elder brothers, all do good, I give you the numbered account ……" I nod a way:"Like, you wait over there and have 30,000,000 Zhang of arrivings right away!"
Everything seems compare imagination of want smoothly and get much, a few telephones again and again after, I confirmed 30,000,000 already arrive Zhang, wear small strong turn successfully big sum receipt for deposit.Everythings all ended and cleaned up very all traces on the scene and washed face and combed hair for Chen Feng and Chen Yuan to dress up well, I stand up to say to Zhao Tie Zhu:"Call several last elder brothers, we walk!"
Liu Kun, fours of Liu Song Lin, Sungshan Liu and Zhao Tie Zhu wear Chen Yuan and Chen Feng to get on the car, Chen Feng frightened way:"Money all beats past, how also?"
I smile to say:"Be free, send us to go out!"I open speeding of Chen Yuan, let Chen Yuan sit copilot, Liu Song Lin's Sungshan Liu's both the elder brotherseses clips Chen Feng to sit to open at rear seat, Zhao Tie Zhu and Liu Kun we opens of the mulberry tower Na follows behind.I smile to say:"These two cars open together, not that lucky!Speed, mulberry tower Na, add together be'rush a funeral'!Ha ha ha ha!"
Chen Yuan says:"Elder brother Jun, I willingly do your slave and put my daddy good?"I say:"Like, wait our safety to transfer, put him!"
We run fast all the way and emit Chiang-Nan early spring of Qi breeze cold rain, had been arriving the heavy bridge of Qian Tang Jiang highway.But my detection don't go, the root can not start, the bridge comes up into of the vehicle is too many.I directly opened in the past and descended highway, along the muddy soil road of Qian Tang Jiang's near the bank opens.Finally arrive a before the place don't wear village don't wear the place of store behind.
I say:"Like, we get off!You are foolish in the car."I come down with Liu Song Lin's both the elder brotherses, Zhao Tie Zhu and Liu Kun also gets off to carry to begin a gun to walk to come forward.I head also not the time ground sit ascend mulberry tower driver's position of the Na, Liu Song Lin's both the elder brotherses ascended rear seat.Speed car in spread to Chen Yuan and tore the cry of the heart crack lung:"Elder brother Jun!Help-"





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 124 the elder brother is a big ash wolf
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:08 chapter word numbers:2562


The chapter 124 elder brother is a big ash wolf(add to thank a monthly ticket dozen more to appreciate) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw your monthly ticket to my new book 《is black to help 》 , now the monthly ticket of 《is black to help 》 ranks to depend too much behind, as long as the monthly ticket of《is black to help 》 rose, this place add more!Thank!!!Seek 《is black to help 》 to click right top Cape"the original text lord beats a work" of original text web page all right there, have already recommended a chain to answer as well under 《black gun 》 book page.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"Pa Pa!Pa Pa!"Totally rang four guns!Zhao Tie Zhu and Liu Kuns put out strength the pistol that would once kill people to throw into Qian Tang Jiang.Return to a car up, Zhao Tie Zhu sits at the copilot, Liu Kun is crowded on the rear seat.I see a front rain in of speed, say:"Is regrettable that bewitching female!Leave!"The car turns around, we the original road return and returned to°from the big bridge of Qian Tang Jiang inside Hangzhou City.
Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Four elder brothers there was a mattered doing not dare in advance saying."I hold a direction ask way:"Say, what matter?"Zhao Tie Zhu says:"Person all of me in the villa did ……" I the mouth smile to say:"This to, we are rascals!We kill people like flies!Is this the appearance that does important event,Ha ha ha ha!Old iron, dry must be good!"
We find out a parking lot, outside sweep in car clean, change like a new license plate, I say to several elder brothers:"You beat a car to return to hotel, two brotherses letting there open moreover a car back and make them return to Shanghai go to, I drive to do some matter!"
Several Zhao Tie Zhu braved rain to walk, I am in the car sit in a short while, take out the telephone that the cellular phone dialed Li Yan.Li Yan's along while just answers, she says:"Is ashamed, elder brother, just in the counting votes, ha ha."I say:"You went to work, too like, I am free now, go over and have a look you,google!"
Li Yan says:"Come, the noon has a meal together!"I say:"Like, I arrive right away!"I started car to leave parking lot.My side drives the side make a phone call to Zheng Qiao, but, the inside says:Your stiring the customer of dozen has already shut down, please wait for a while to stir again!
I have some doubts, what is this Qiao Qiao making?Arrived Yi power the down stairs of the Dan, I parked the car up.Probably is the cause for raining heavily, market the inside is cold and dreary, there are no a few customers.
Li Yan Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De says with two attendants what, on seeing me to come over, running to come up to will embrace each other me, I hurriedly stop a way:"Doing not touch me doesn't touch me, very dirty on my body of, did you order so much?"
Li Yan stopped and smiled to say:"All like, thank elder brother!"I say:"Not favour admire, walk to buy clothes with elder brother."I have to change this whole body getup, just stem Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论